Jump to navigation Jump to search
KMS may refer to:.
- National Survey and Cadastre of Denmark, or Kort & Matrikelstyrelsen
- Krueger Middle School, a school in San Antonio, Texas
- Kemper Military School, a defunct military academy in Boonville, Missouri
- Kealing Middle School, a magnet program in Austin, Texas
- Keaau Middle School, a school in Keaau, Hawaii
- Kernel mode-setting, setting up screen mode and resolution in operating system kernels
- KMS driver, Linux kernel device driver for display controllers
- KMS (hypertext), the Knowledge Management System hypertext system
- Kaspersky Mobile Security
- Key Management Service, a Microsoft technology
- Key Management System, a cryptographic utility that manages key generation, management, and distribution for various devices and applications
- Kerio MailServer
- Kwangmyŏngsŏng (disambiguation), a class of experimental satellites developed by North Korea
- KMS state
- King's Medal for Service in the Cause of Freedom, distinguished from King's Medal for Courage in the Cause of Freedom
- kms, an improper symbol for kilometres, which should be km
- All pages beginning with Kms
- All pages with a title containing Kms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.