(Redirected from KOA)
|Look up Koa or koa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koa or KOA may refer to:
- Acacia koa, commonly known as koa, a species of tree endemic to Hawaii
- The IATA airport code for Kona International Airport at Keahole, Hawaii
- KOA (AM), a radio station (850 AM) licensed to Denver, Colorado, United States
- KCNC-TV, a television station (channel 4) licensed to Denver, Colorado, United States, which used the call signs KOA or KOA-TV until August 1983
- Kampgrounds of America, a franchise chain of North American campgrounds
- Kick Off Association, an organization for fans of the soccer simulation computer game Kick Off
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, a 2012 video game
- KOA Corporation of Japan
- Koa (warriors), a warrior class in traditional Hawaiian society
- Koa (band), Czech world music band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.