From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KPC is an abbreviation for
- kiloparsec (kpc), a unit of measurement used in astronomy
- 1000 pieces - Thousand pieces (units).
- Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase (KPC)
KPC is an acronym for
- Kaltim Prima Coal, A thermal coal mining in Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia.
- Kampala Pentecostal Church, an English speaking church downtown Kampala, Uganda
- Kenai Peninsula College, a college with three campuses on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska
- Kenya Pipeline Company, a state corporation of Kenya
- Key Product Characteristic, A product characteristic for which reasonably anticipated variation could significantly affect the product’s safety or compliance with government standards or regulations, or is likely to significantly affect customer satisfaction with a product
- Kiribati Protestant Church, the former name of the Kiribati Uniting Church, the second-largest religious group in Kiribati
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Carbapenemase, the gene for an enzyme produced by some highly antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Kosovo Protection Corps
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, an umbrella company which takes control of all petroleum and oil-related aspects of Kuwait
- Kunzang Palyul Choling, a Tibetan Buddhist organization headed by Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo
- Kids Prefer Cheese, An economics blog by Michael Munger and Kevin Grier.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.