Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KPH or kph may refer to:
- Kilometres per hour (km/h) – a physical unit of speed or velocity
- The Campaign Against Homophobia (Polish: Kampania Przeciw Homofobii) – a non-governmental LGBT rights and support organisation in Poland
- Keystrokes per hour – a term used in reference to data entry speed
- KPH (radio station) – a coastal radio station in California
- Potassium hydrogen phthalate – a standard for acid-base titrations
- The Kplang language of Ghana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.