From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KPM may stand for:
- King's Police Medal for Gallantry
- Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur, or Royal Porcelain Factory, Berlin
- Kelvin probe microscope, an atomic force microscope for surfaces
- Kodak Picture Maker a self-service digital photo kiosk manufactured by Eastman Kodak
- Koninklijke Paketvaart-Maatschappij, a defunct shipping company in the Dutch East Indies (now Indonesia)
- Keys per minute, a measurement of typing speed, see words per minute
- KPM Musichouse, a British stock music company
- Kumarapuram railway station, by station code; see list of railway stations in India
- Kilopondmeter, sometimes erroneously called kilogram-force metre, a unit of torque
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.