From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KPO may refer to:
- KPO (radio station), a San Francisco radio station now broadcasting under the call sign KNBR
- Communist Party of Austria (German: Kommunistische Partei Österreichs, KPÖ)
- Communist Party of Germany (Opposition) (German: Kommunistische Partei Deutschlands (Opposition))
- Knight of the Pontifical Order of Pius IX, class in one of the orders of knighthood of the Holy See
- Knowledge process outsourcing
- Ku-ring-gai Philharmonic Orchestra, of Australia
- Pohang Airport Pohang, South Korea
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating, operator of the Karachaganak Field
- Key Performance Objectives, Business
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.