Jump to navigation Jump to search
KPO may refer to:
- KPO (radio station), a San Francisco radio station now broadcasting under the call sign KNBR
- Communist Party of Austria (German: Kommunistische Partei Österreichs, KPÖ)
- Communist Party of Germany (Opposition) (German: Kommunistische Partei Deutschlands (Opposition))
- Knight of the Pontifical Order of Pius IX, class in one of the orders of knighthood of the Holy See
- Knowledge process outsourcing
- Ku-ring-gai Philharmonic Orchestra, of Australia
- Pohang Airport Pohang, South Korea
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating, operator of the Karachaganak Field
- Key Performance Objectives, Business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.