K. P. Appanna
|Full name||Kotarangada Prabhu Appanna|
20 December 1988 |
Kodagu, Karnataka, India
|Bowling style||Left arm orthodox|
|Domestic team information|
|2009–2010, 2012–present||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|First class debut||23 November 2006 Karnataka v Baroda|
|Last First class||4 February 2012 South Zone v Central Zone|
|List A debut||27 February 2008 Karnataka v Hyderabad|
|Last List A||21 February 2012 Karnataka v Kerala|
|Source: Cricinfo, 21 May 2012|
Kotarangada Prabhu "KP" Appanna (born 20 December 1988) is an Indian cricketer who plays for Karnataka and Royal Challengers Bangalore as a specialist slow left arm orthodox bowler and a right handed batsman.
Appanna made his first-class debut for Karnataka as a 17-year-old in 2006 against Baroda, taking two wickets in the first innings in which he bowled. He made four further appearances in the competition, as Karnakata finished second in Elite Group A. In February 2007, Appanna made his first of his four Under-19 Test appearance for India against New Zealand.
He was selected in the squad for Royal Challengers Bangalore for the 2009 Indian Premier League. He played again for Bangalore in the 2010 tournament, however was not contracted for 2011. In January 2012 he signed for the 2012 tournament after a strong season for Karnataka.
- "Players / KP Appanna". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "Other matches played by Kotragada Appanna". CricketArchive. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "KP Appanna first-class debut: Match scorecard". Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 May 2012.
- Srivastava to lead Under-19 team to Sri Lanka
- Appanna and Jadeja put India in front
- South Zone Squad, Duleep Trophy 2011/12
- Karnataka Squad, Ranji Trophy 2011/12
- RCB sign Zol, Appanna, Syed Mohammad
- KP Appanna, ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 2012-02-17.
- "RCB sign Zol, Appanna, Syed Mohammad". ESPNcricinfo. 15 February 2012. Retrieved 24 February 2012.