Jump to navigation Jump to search
KRL may refer to:
- KRL, IATA code for Korla Airport, China
- Khan Research Laboratories, Pakistan military laboratory complex
- KRL (programming language), Knowledge Representation Language
- Kinetic Rule Language, a rules-based event programming language
- Kuka Robot Language, language used for programming KUKA robots
- KRL Jabotabek, commuter rail service in Jakarta and its surrounding areas.
- Kochi Refineries Limited, an oil refinery in India
- krl, ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 code for the Karelian language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.