From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KRL may refer to:
- IATA code for Korla Airport, China
- Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL) - one of the Ministry of Science and Technology laboratories.
- KRL (programming language)
- Kinetic Rule Language - a rules-based event programming language
- Kuka Robot Language - a programming language used for KUKA robots
- KRL Jabotabek - commuter rail service in Jakarta and its surrounding areas.
- Kochi Refineries Limited, an oil refinery in India
- Karelian language's ISO 639-3 & ISO 639-2 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.