From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KTU may refer to:
- The Korean Teachers & Education Workers' Union, a labor union of teachers in South Korea
- Key Telephone Unit, a piece of telephone equipment
- KTU (band), a Finnish band featuring members of King Crimson and Kluster
- Keilschrift Texte aus Ugarit, the standard source reference collection for cuneiform texts from Ugarit
- KTU Gimnazija
Universities with the initials KTU include:
- Catholic-Theological Private University Linz (German: Katholisch-Theologische Privatuniversität Linz), Linz, Austria
- Karadeniz Technical University, Turkey
- Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuanian: Kauno Technologijos Universitetas), Lithuania
- Kerala Technological University, Kerala, India
- "KINTOUN", another name for C14orf104
- WKTU, a New York City radio station operating at 103.5 MHz in the FM band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KTU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.