KVM may refer to:
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine, a virtualization solution that turns the Linux kernel into a hypervisor
- K virtual machine, for Java
- KVM switch (keyboard, video, and mouse switch), a hardware device for controlling multiple computers
- Rackmount KVM, a computer input/output device offering the combination of a keyboard, video monitor and mouse (pointing device), typically rack mounted
- K. V. Mahadevan, South Indian music composer
- Kalamazoo Valley Museum, a museum in Michigan, US
- Kheti Virasat Mission, a farmers' movement in Punjab
- Kosovo Verification Mission
- KV Mechelen, a Belgian football (soccer) club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KVM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.