Jump to navigation Jump to search
KVM may refer to:
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine, a virtualization solution that turns the Linux kernel into a hypervisor
- K virtual machine, for Java
- KVM switch (keyboard, video, and mouse switch), a hardware device for controlling multiple computers
- Rackmount KVM, a computer input/output device offering the combination of a keyboard, video monitor and mouse (pointing device), typically rack mounted
- K. V. Mahadevan, South Indian music composer
- Kalamazoo Valley Museum, a museum in Michigan, US
- Kheti Virasat Mission, a farmers' movement in Punjab
- Kosovo Verification Mission
- KV Mechelen, a Belgian football (soccer) club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KVM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.