From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kabát in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kabát is a hard rock band hailing from Teplice, Czech Republic.
Kabát or Kabat may also refer to:
- Carl Kabat, 73-year-old Catholic priest, protester against nuclear weapons
- Dušan Kabát (born 1944), former Slovak football player
- Elvin A. Kabat (1914–2000), American biomedical scientist
- Geoffrey Kabat, American cancer epidemiologist
- Greg Kabat, running back in the Canadian Football League
- Jindřich Kabát, Czech psychologist, professor and politician
- Jon Kabat-Zinn (born 1944), Professor of Medicine Emeritus at the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Péter Kabát (born 1977), Hungarian football player
- Kabat, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Kabat, Kermanshah, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Kabat, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kabát.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.