(Redirected from Kabala (disambiguation))
|Look up kabala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kabala can refer to:
- Kabbalah, system of Jewish mysticism
- Kabala, Sierra Leone, town in Sierra Leone
- Kabala, Estonia, village in Türi Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Kabala, Mardin a town in Mardin Province of Turkey
- Ka-Bala, 1967 fortune telling board game
- Kavala, city in Greece, formerly sometimes transliterated Kabala
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kabala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.