|Date of birth||25 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Playing position||Striker / Winger|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:19, 4 January 2014 (UTC).
Kabba-Modou Cham (born 25 December 1992) is a Belgian-born Gambian professional football player currently playing for KVV Coxyde in the Belgian Proximus League.
Cham ingratiated himself with the Morton support after he scored a double against arch-rivals St. Mirren in the Renfrewshire Cup final. Cham was released from his contract in February 2014 by mutual consent.
Cham was born in Belgium to a Greek mother and a Gambian father and has elected to represent Gambia at international level. To date, he has made one appearance for the Under-20 side in a 2011 African Youth Championship group match against Nigeria.
- Mitchell, Jonathan (11 July 2013). "Striker signs two-year Morton deal". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- Waddell, Gordon (21 July 2013). "Renfrewshire Cup: St Mirren 2 Morton 4: Giant Kabba-Modou Cham proves too strong for Buddies' defence". Daily Record. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- Mitchell, Jonathan (13 February 2014). "Striker leaves Morton". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- Mitchell, Jonathan (15 July 2013). "Report: Morton 0 St Johnstone 1". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Beyai, Modou Lamin (5 August 2013). "Kabba-Modou Cham joins Greenock Morton". Gambia Sports. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Mitchell, Jonathan (25 July 2013). "Goals were birthday surprise for Cham's mum". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 9 August 2013.