From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kabila may refer to:
- Kabila, Harju County, village in Kernu Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Kabila, Viljandi County, village in Suure-Jaani Parish, Viljandi County, Estonia
- Tapong incl. Kabila, a village in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India
- Joseph Kabila (*1971), president of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
- Laurent-Désiré Kabila (1939–2001), Joseph's father, the former president of the DRC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kabila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.