From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kabuki is a form of traditional Japanese theater.
Kabuki may also refer to:
- Kabuki dance, a term used by American political pundits as a synonym for political posturing
- Kabuki (comics), a comic book series by artist and writer David Mack
- Kabuki (manga), a manga by Yukari Hashida
- Kabuki brush, a make-up brush
- "Kabuki", a song from the album Adult by Tokyo Jihen
- Kamen Rider Kabuki, A character from Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Akihisa Mera (born 1948), a Japanese professional wrestler best known as The Great Kabuki
- Kabuki syndrome, a rare genetic disorder characterised by facial dysmorphism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kabuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.