Kadiyam Railway Station nameboard
|Elevation||8 m (26 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kadiyam is located at  It has an average elevation of 8 meters and the famous Nandamuri Krishna Family originated. (29 feet)..
Kadiam is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. There are 2,43,229 registered voters in Kadiyam constituency in 1999 elections.
List of Elected Members:
- 1978 - Patamsetti Ammiraju
- 1983, 1998 - Girajala Venkataswamy Naidu (Ex MLA & Ex MP)
- 1985 and 1994 - Vaddi Veerabhadra Rao
- 1989, 1999 and 2004 - Jakkampudi Rammohan Rao
- 2009-chandana ramesh
- "Mandal wise list of villages in East Godavari district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 January 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Kadiyam
- Election Commission of India.A.P.Assembly results 1978-2004