From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kage may refer to:
- Kage, Angola
- The Danish word for cake
- A former nickname used by Japanese singer Hironobu Kageyama
- Samuel Conway, also known as "Uncle Kage"
- Japanese for "shadow" written in rōmaji, used in:
- Kage-ryū, koryū martial arts kenjutsu school
- Aizu Kage-ryū, koryū martial arts kenjutsu school
- The player character in Legend of Kage
- Kage-Maru, the main character in the Virtua Fighter series of video games
- The Japanese release title for the video game Shadow of the Ninja
- The name of a ninja in the PlayStation game Suikoden
- The name of an underground information broker in the PlayStation 2 game Yakuza
- A rank of ninjas in the manga and anime Naruto
- The nickname of Kyle Gass, a member of the band Tenacious D
- Another name for the main character in The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
- A fanzine for the tabletop role-playing game Shadowrun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.