Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kage may refer to:
- Kage, Angola
- The Danish word for cake
- A former nickname used by Japanese singer Hironobu Kageyama
- Samuel Conway, also known as "Uncle Kage"
- Japanese for "shadow" written in rōmaji, used in:
- Kage-ryū, koryū martial arts kenjutsu school
- Aizu Kage-ryū, koryū martial arts kenjutsu school
- The player character in Legend of Kage
- Kage-Maru, the main character in the Virtua Fighter series of video games
- The Japanese release title for the video game Shadow of the Ninja
- The name of a ninja in the PlayStation game Suikoden
- The name of an underground information broker in the PlayStation 2 game Yakuza
- The nickname of Kyle Gass, a member of the band Tenacious D
- Another name for the main character in The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
- A fanzine for the tabletop role-playing game Shadowrun
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.