Kage no Hikari
|Kage no Hikari|
|Directed by||Vincent Guilbert|
|Running time||47 minutes|
Kage no Hikari (影の光?) (roughly translated as "Ray of Shadow") (2006) is a French/Japanese documentary directed by Vincent Guilbert, about the Japanese AV actress Maki Tomoda. It was screened at the Neofest on July 28, 2007 in Tokyo, Japan. The interviewer for the film is Tohjiro, who often directed Tomoda in her videos for the Dogma studio. Also appearing in the film is the famous kinbakushi artist Akira Naka (奈加あきら?). Music was provided by Tamaru and Installing.
Kage no Hikari (a romanization of the original Japanese title 影の光) is a 47 minute documentary, which focuses on the Japanese AV actress Maki Tomoda, who started her career at the age of 30. She expresses her thoughts about her private and professional life before and since she entered the Adult Video industry, delicately sketching the portrait of a woman in her thirties.
- Infobox data from "Kage no Hikari - Jikken Karasu" (in French). www.jikken-karasu.com. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
- "neoneo坐—これまでの上映作品—2007年下半期" (in Japanese). www.neoneoza.com. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "neofest 2007 夏: tokyo neoneoza" (in Japanese). movie1.search.biglobe.ne.jp. Retrieved 2010-10-16.
- "Kage no Hikari - Jikken Karasu" (in French). www.jikken-karasu.com. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
- "Welcome to TACO che" (in Japanese). Taco Che. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
|This article about a biographical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|