Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kaj may refer to:
- Kaj, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari, a city in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Kaj, Hamadan, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Kaj, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Kaj, Qom, a village in Qom Province, Iran
- Kaj, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kaj, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Kaj River, river of Afghanistan
- Kaj (name), a given name and surname and people with that name
- Kaj (frog), a fictional frog on the television series Kaj & Andrea
- Kaj (skin disease), a skin disease that expands your veins and makes them show up more
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.