From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalecik may refer to:
- Kalecik, Ankara in Turkey
- Kalecik Dam (Elazığ), a dam in Elazığ Province of Turkey
- Kalecik Dam (Osmaniye), a dam in Osmaniye Province of Turkey
- Gastria, Cyprus, called Kalecik in Northern Cyprus
- Kalecik Karası, a Turkish grape variety
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.