Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kalt may refer to:
- Kalt, Khuzestan, village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kalt, Rhineland-Palatinate, municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Brian C. Kalt, American professor of law
- Dieter Kalt (born 1974), Austrian ice hockey player
- Eugène Kalt (1861–1941), French ophthalmologist
- Hans Kalt (1924–2011), Swiss rower
- Joerg Kalt (1967–2007), Austrian film director
- Josef Kalt (1920–2012), Swiss rower
- KALT-FM, radio station in California, United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.