From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kameleon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kameleon may refer to:
- Kameleon, A web design format created by Kameleon Web Designs-Dayton Ohio
- Kameleon, a Pseudonymization product developed by Mastek Ltd.
- Kamelion, a fictitious Android during the Peter Davison era of Doctor Who
- Cameleon (protein), a genetically encoded calcium sensor created by Roger Y. Tsien and coworkers.
- K-Meleon, a Gecko-based web browser for Windows
- Chameleon: To Dye For!, a 2006 puzzle video game for portables, released as Chameleon in North America and Kameleon in Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kameleon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.