From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kames may refer to:
- Henry Home, Lord Kames, Scottish philosopher
- Abdesalam Kames, Libyan footballer
- Bob Kames, American organist
- Kambūjia, otherwise Cambyses of Persia
- Kamose, last Egyptian pharaoh of the Seventeenth dynasty of Egypt
- plural of kame, a glacial feature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kames.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.