From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kampa may mean:
- Kampa Island, an island in the Vltava river and district in Prague
- Museum Kampa, a museum on Kampa Island
- Asháninka, the South American people previously known as Kampa or Campa
- Kampa, a UK camping and caravanning equipment company
- an alternative spelling of Khampa, Tibetan people from the region of Kham
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kampa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.