Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kampen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Campen or Kampen may refer to:
- Kampen, the Swedish name of Kamppi, a district in Helsinki
- Campen, Germany, a village by the Ems estuary, northwestern Germany, home of the Campen Lighthouse
- Kampen (Sylt), a municipality on the island Sylt
- Kampen lighthouse, Sylt, a lighthouse on the island of Sylt
- Kampen (mountain), a mountain in Bavaria
- Kampen, Friesland, a village in the municipality Súdwest-Fryslân
- Kampen, Overijssel, a municipality and town in the Netherlands
- Kampen, Norway, a neighborhood in the city of Oslo
- Kampen, Stavanger, a neighborhood in the city of Stavanger
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kampen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.