From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Campen or Kampen may refer:
- Campen, Germany, a village by the Ems estuary, northwestern Germany, home of the Campen Lighthouse
- Kampen (Sylt), a municipality on the island Sylt,Germany
- Kampen, Overijssel, a municipality and town in the Netherlands
- Kampen, Friesland, a village in the municipality Súdwest-Fryslân in the Netherlands
- Kampen, Norway, a neighborhood in the city of Oslo
- Kampen, the Swedish name of Kamppi, a district in Helsinki, Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.