Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kamrupi or Kamarupi may refer to:
- Kamarupi Prakrit, a middle Indo-Aryan language
- Kamrupi dialect, a dialect of Assamese
- Kamarupi script, ancestral script of Assamese and Bengali
- Kamrupi people, native speakers of Kamrupi language
- Kamrupi Brahmins
- Kamrupi Dholiya
- Kamrupi crafts, handicrafts from Kamrup
- Kamrupi culture, culture of Kamrup
- Kamrupi dance, dances from Kamrup
- Kamrupi Lokgeet, folk songs in Kamrupi dialect
- Kamrupi literature, literature from Kamrup
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamrupi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.