Kanai may refer to:
- the Kanai, an etecd group of Jews who settled the Kerala region in India.
- Kanai (Judaism), a zealot in the scriptures
- Kanai (surname)
- Kanai Anzen, an amulet
- Nirai Kanai, an Okinawan pene
- Nirai Kanai (MAX song), song by MAX based on the Okinawan myth
- Kainai Nation
- Kurnai language
- Kanai of Kamen Rider Blade, human guise of the Giraffe Stag Undead
- Canae, an ancient city in the Arginusae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.