|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Elevation||5,194 ft (1,583 m)|
|Time zone||CAT (UTC+2)|
|Coordinates computed from Lesotho Villages file.|
Ha Fusi Primary School is a church school, run by the Anglican Church of Lesotho. After teaching at the primary school in 2003, Andrew Uglow set about raising funds so that the church could open a secondary school. With land donated by the village chief, a three classroom school was built. Ha Fusi Secondary School was registered by the government of Lesotho in 2009.
The community of Kanana includes the villages
Construction of a water project due to start at Ha Makebe in Berea, will be coupled with the construction of 30,000 ventilated improved pit latrines for 250 villages countrywide. The project is intended to improve the supply of water for households, industries, business premises and the agricultural sector. Funding for the project is provided by the Millennium Challenge Account.
- GTOPO30 via GeoNames. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- Google Earth Download Site Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- Friends of Fusi Secondary School Retrieved 2010-08-05.
- Lesotho Bureau of Statistics, 2006, Village List Archived 2009-11-13 at the Wayback Machine.
- Government of Lesotho.Water Project Strengthens Lesotho/US Ties 2010-12-16.