From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kann (disambiguation))
|Look up kann in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Omslag: Martin Kann, the Swedish band bob hund's second music album
- S. Kann Sons Co. ("Kann's"), a department store based in Washington, D.C.
- Caro-Kann (- Defense), named after Marcus Kann
- Netri Kann, a Tamil film
- KANN, a radio station broadcasting
- Alphonse Kann (1870 - 1948), French art collector of Jewish heritage
- D.W. Kann, film maker
- Hans Kann (1927 - 2005), Austrian Jewish pianist, composer
- Kraig Kann (born 1966), a US personality on The Golf Channel
- Moses Kann (? - 1762), a German rabbi
- Peter R. Kann (born 1942), a US journalist, editor, and businessman
- Stan Kann (1924 - 2008)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kann.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.