Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kanpai, 乾杯, or かんぱい in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanpai! (乾杯（かんぱい）literally "dry cup"), sometimes transcribed Kampai!, is the Japanese word for "Cheers!" in a drinking toast.
Kanpai or Kampai may refer to:
- Kanpai (ja), album by Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi 1980
- "Kanpai" (ja), song by Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi 1980
- "Kanpai!" (ja), song by Rumiko Koyanagi 1985
- "Kanpai", single by Jun Mayuzumi 1975
- "Kanpai", single by Jerry Fujio
- "Kanpai", song by Doa (Japanese band) from the album ja:Prime Garden
- Kanpai! (manga), Kimi no Unaji ni Kanpai!
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanpai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.