From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kansa can refer to:
- Kaw (tribe), also known as Kanza or Kansa
- Kansa language, the language of the Kaw or Kansa people
- Kansa, a character in Hindu mythology
- Tapani Kansa, a Finnish singer
- Kansa, Bangladesh
- Kansa method, a method for the solution of partial differential equations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kansa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.