Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kansa, kansa, or känsä in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kansa may refer to:
- Kaw (tribe), a Native American tribe in Oklahoma and parts of Kansas
- Kansa language, a Siouan language of the Dhegihan group once spoken by the Kaw people
- Kansa or Kamsa, a character in Hindu mythology
- Tapani Kansa (born 1949), a Finnish singer
- Kansa, Bangladesh, a village in Jhalakati District
- Kansa method, a method for the solution of partial differential equations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kansa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.