From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kanyakumari may refer to:
- Kanyakumari (town) (or Cape Comorin), a town in South India
- Kanyakumari District, a district of Tamil Nadu state in South India
- Kanyakumari Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the Protected areas of Tamil Nadu
- Devi Kanya Kumari, the Devi, a Hindu Goddess
- A. Kanyakumari, a female Carnatic music violinist from Chennai
- Devi Kanyakumari (film), Indian Malayalam film released in 1974
- Kanyakumari, Indian Malayalam film released in 1974
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanyakumari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.