Karşıyaka is the name of several localities in Turkey. These are;
- Karşıyaka, a large metropolitan district of İzmir, Turkey
- Karşıyaka, Adana, a quarter in Adana, Turkey
- Karşıyaka, Bartın, a village in Bartın, Turkey
- Karşıyaka, Çubuk, a village in Çubuk District of Ankara Province, Turkey
- Karşıyaka, Kozluk, a village in Kozluk District of Batman Province, Turkey
- Karşıyaka, Merzifon, a village in Merzifon District of Amasya Province, Turkey
- Karşıyaka Arena, an indoor arena in İzmir, Turkey homr to Pınar Karşıyaka and Karşıyaka Women's Volleyball Team.
- Karşıyaka Cemetery, the largest cemetery in Ankara, Turkey
- Karşıyaka (İZBAN), historic railway station on İZBAN's Northern Line, in the Karşıyaka district of İzmir, Turkey
- Karşıyaka S.K., Turkish sports club from Izmir, Turkey
- Karşıyaka Tram, a tram line in Karşıyaka, İzmir, Turkey
- Karşıyaka Women's Volleyball Team, women's volleyball team of Karşıyaka S.k. in İzmir, Turkey
- Pınar Karşıyaka, baskerball team of Karşıyaka S.k. in İzmir, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karşıyaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.