From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karagöl (literally "black lake" in Turkish) may refer to:
- Karagöl, Giresun, a tourist attraction in the Dereli district of Giresun Province, Turkey
- Karagöl, Mardin, a village in the Alagöz district of Mardin Province, Turkey
- Karagöl, Toros, a lake in Toros Mountains
- Karagöl-Sahara, a national park in the Şavşat district of Artvin Province, Turkey
- MV Karagöl, an oil/chemical tanker owned and operated by a Turkish company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karagöl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.