Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karak may refer to:
- Al-Karak (alternative spelling Karrak), a city in Jordan that contains a famous Crusader castle
- al-Karak, Syria, a city in Syria's Daraa Governorate
- Karak Nuh, a village in the Beqaa Valley, Lebanon
- Karak, Iran (disambiguation)
- Simun, Iran, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
- Karak-e Inkacheh, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
- Karak Governorate, Jordan
- Karak, Pahang, a town in Malaysia
- Karak Expressway, a highway in Malaysia
- Karak, Pakistan, a city in Pakistan
- Karak District, a district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Khirbet al-Karak, a ruin situated in Israel, along the shores of the Sea of Galilee
- Karak (mascot), a mascot in form of Red-tailed Black Cockatoo at the 18th Commonwealth Games at Melbourne in 2006
- Karak (surname), Karak is an Indian surname basically attributed to people residing in the state of Karnataka.
- Siege of Kerak, famous Crusader-era siege of the castle conducted by Saladin
- Gaya confederacy, a confederacy in southern Korea (42 - 562 CE)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.