Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karamu may refer to:
- Karamu, New Zealand, the name of two localities in the North Island of New Zealand
- Coprosma robusta, a tree known as karamu
- Coprosma lucida, a shrub sometimes called shining karamu
- Coprosma macrocarpa, a shrub called coastal karamu
- Karamu (feast), a feast held on December 31 as part of the Kwanzaa celebrations
- Karamu House, a theater in Cleveland, Ohio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karamu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.