Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karimun may refer to the following places in Indonesia:
- Great Karimun or Karimun Besar, an island of Indonesia, in the Strait of Malacca southwest of Singapore
- Little Karimun or Karimun Kecil, a smaller island just northeast of Great Karimun
- Karimun Regency, an administrative division of Indonesia, including Great and Little Karimun
- Karimun Jawa, a group of small islands off the north coast of Java
It may also refer to
- Suzuki Karimun (disambiguation), automobile models
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karimun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.