Karin Anna Cheung
|Born||Karin Anna Cheung
November 2, 1974
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Other names||張嘉琳, Anna Cheung|
|Occupation||Actress, singer-songwriter, artist|
Karin Anna Cheung (Chinese: 張嘉琳 Zhāng Jiālín, born November 2, 1974) is an American actress, singer/songwriter, and artist. She was born in Los Angeles, California. Her first audition for feature films landed her the female lead role as Stephanie Vandergosh in Better Luck Tomorrow (2002) directed by Justin Lin. She also plays the lead, Angela, in Quentin Lee's feature film The People I've Slept With (2009). In 2012, Cheung voice acted as the lead role of Kaz Suyeishi in the animated short film, Hibakusha, directed by Steve Nguyen and Choz Belen. Cheung is set to appear in Quentin Lee's upcoming horror film, "The Unbidden", alongside Michelle Krusiec, Tamlyn Tomita, and Julia Nickson-Soul.
- Better Luck Tomorrow (2002)
- Drake & Josh Go Hollywood (2006)
- Abominable (2006)
- Independent Lens (2006)
- The People I've Slept With (2009)
- Hibakusha (film) (2012)
- 錢美臻 (2010-05-02). "顛覆亞裔保守傳統形象 《姣妹日記》風流不下流". Sing Tao Daily. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- ChannelAPA.com. "More People I've Slept With - Karin Anna Cheung & Archie Kao". Retrieved 8 September 2009.
|This Asian American–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|