From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karkar may refer to:
- Karkar, Selseleh, a village in Iran
- Karkar Island, an island in Papua New Guinea
- Karkar language, a language spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Karkar Morghi Deli Bajak, a village in Iran
- Karkar River, a river in the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
- Muğanlı, Aghjabadi, a village in Azerbaijan also known as Karkar-Muganlysy
- Qarqar, a town in Syria
- Ras Karkar, a village in the West Bank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karkar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.