Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up karls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karls may refer to:
- Karen Karls, American politician
- Ken Karls (born 1947), Chairman of the North Dakota Republican Party 2003–2007
- Tommy Karls (born 1961), Swedish sprint and marathon canoeist
- Karls robber frog (Eleutherodactylus karlschmidti), a possibly extinct Puerto Rican frog species
- Kong Karls Land, island group in the Svalbard archipelago, in the Arctic Ocean
- Karl (disambiguation)
- Karlsen (disambiguation)
- Karlson (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Karls
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karls.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.