From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up karuna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karuna may refer to:
- Karuṇā, the concept of compassion in Buddhism
- Vinayagamoorthy Muralitharan (born 1966), also known as Colonel Karuna
- Karuna, Finland, former municipality in Finland
- Karuna, Bangladesh
- Karuna (album), an album by Nawang Khechog
- Karuna (film), a 1966 Malayalam language film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karuna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.