Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up karuna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karuna may refer to:
- Karuṇā, the concept of compassion in Buddhism
- Vinayagamoorthy Muralitharan (born 1966), also known as Colonel Karuna
- Karuna, Finland, former municipality in Finland
- Karuna, Bangladesh
- Karuna (album), an album by Nawang Khechog
- Karuna (film), a 1966 Malayalam language film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karuna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.