Karuneye Kutumbada Kannu
|Karuneye Kutumbada Kannu|
|Directed by||T. V. Singh Takur|
|Produced by||A. C. Narasimha Murthy & Friends|
|Written by||Chi. Sadasivaiah (dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Shilashree Sahithya Vrunda|
|Based on||Dharma Devathe by Krishnamoorthy Puranik|
|Music by||G. K. Venkatesh|
|Distributed by||Shilashree Productions|
Karuneye Kutumbada Kannu (English: Humanity is the eye of a family) is a 1962 Indian Kannada film, directed by T. V. Singh Takur and produced by A. C. Narasimha Murthy and Friends. The film stars Rajkumar, Udaykumar, Balakrishna and Narasimharaju in the lead roles. The film has musical score by G. K. Venkatesh. The film is based on the Kannada novel Dharma Devathe by Krishnamoorthy Puranik; it was the first Kannada film adaptation from a novel.
- Rajkumar as Kumar
- Udaykumar as Ranganna
- Balakrishna as Balendra Mohana Kutike
- Narasimharaju as Narasimharaju
- K. S. Ashwath as K. Venkanna
- Rajashankar as Chandrashekhar
- Ganapathi Bhat
- Mahalinga Bhagavathar
- Master Udayashankar
- Adavani Lakshmidevi
- Harini in Guest appearance
- B. Jayashree
The music was composed by G. K. Venkatesh.
|1||"Ashagana Mohana"||S. Janaki||Kanagal Prabhakara Shastry||03:15|
|2||"Baramma Guruseve"||S. Janaki||03:21|
|3||"Jan Jan Kalgejje"||S. Janaki||03:42|
|4||"Kanneradoo"||P. B. Srinivas||03:59|
|5||"Nagareekane Ninna"||S. Janaki||05:06|
|6||"Nijavo Sullo"||S. Janaki, P. B. Srinivas||K. P. Shasthry||04:06|
|7||"Premagana Thanda"||S. Janaki||02:55|
|8||Title Song (Instrumental)||Instrumental||02:11|
- "Karuneye Kutumbada Kannu". chiloka.com. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "Karuneye Kutumbada Kannu". in.com. Archived from the original on 13 January 2015. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "History 41 - First Novel Based Film". Chitraloka. Archived from the original on 13 September 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- "Karuneye Kutumbada Kannu Songs". raaga.com. Retrieved 10 January 2015.