From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kashaya or Kashaya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kashaya has several meanings, see:
- Kāṣāya, the traditional monastic robes of Buddhist monks and nuns.
- Kashaya language, a distinct Pomo language on the Sonoma County Coastline, California
- The subgroup of Pomo people who spoke this language
- Kashia Band of Pomo Indians of the Stewarts Point Rancheria
- Kashaya (Jainism), a word and concept in Jainism that roughly translates to "passion"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.