Kashkar is an ancient city of Mesopotamia.
Kashkar may also refer to:
- Kaškar, a former city and current titular see of Oman
- Kashkar (East Syrian Diocese), a former diocese
- Kashkar, an alternative name for Chitral, a city in Pakistan
- Kashkar, or Qashqari, an alternative name of the Khowar language of Pakistan
- Kara-Kashkar, a village in Kyrgyzstan
- Kashgar, an oasis city in Chinese Turkestan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashkar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.