KASI or Kasi may refer to:
- Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute, South Korea
- Kingdom of Kashi, or Kasi, an ancient kingdom with Varanasi as its capital
- KASI, a radio station licensed to serve Ames, Iowa
- Kashi (ship), Japanese several ships have been named Kashi (樫 / 橿 / かし, "live oak")
- Kasi (film), a tragedy Tamil language movie
- Kasi tribe, a Pashtun tribe in Pakistan
- Varanasi (also known as Kāśi), a holy city in India
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple, a temple in the town
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.