Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kastro may refer to :
- Kastro, a town in the municipality of Kastro-Kyllini in Greece
- Kastro, Thasos, a small village on the island of Thasos in Greece
- (Vryo)Kastro, presumed (pre)historical capital of Kythnos island (Cyclades, Aegean Greece)
- Kastro, Grevena, a village in West Macedonia, Greece
- (Kavousi) Kastro), a Late Bronze-Early Iron Age settlement near the modern village of Kavousi in eastern Crete
- Kastros, a Neolithic settlement on the island of Cyprus
- Kastro (born 1976), an American rapper and member of Tupac Shakur's rap group, Outlawz
- Kastro Zizo (born 1984), an Albanian musician
- Kastro (Hunter × Hunter), a fictional character in the manga series Hunter × Hunter
- Castro (disambiguation)
- Kastor (disambiguation)
- Gastro-, common English-language prefix derived from the ancient Greek γαστήρ gastēr ("stomach")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kastro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.