|This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (January 2008)|
December 8, 1902|
Boise, Idaho, U.S.
|Died||November 23, 1978
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Television, film actress|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Kate Harrington (December 8, 1902 – November 23, 1978) was an American television and movie actress.
Born in Boise, Idaho, Harrington was the first actress to play Katherin 'Kate' Martin on All My Children briefly when it debuted in 1970. Then Harrington moved on to the role of Marion Conway (#2) on Guiding Light from 1971 to 1972. She died in New York City from complications of a stroke.
- The Sentinel (1977) .... Anna Clark
- Child's Play .... Mrs. Carter
- The Hospital (1971) .... Nurse Dunne
- Rachel, Rachel (1968) .... May Cameron
- Madigan (1968) .... Woman
- Rhapsody in Blue (1945) (uncredited) .... Music teacher
- See My Lawyer (1945) (uncredited) .... Side Show Performer
- Reckless Age (1944) (uncredited) .... Spinster
- Wintertime (1943) (uncredited) .... Bridge player
- Come on Danger (1942) .... Maggie (Jed's wife)
- Riding the Wind (1942) .... Martha MacLeod
- Scattergood Baines (1941) .... Gertrude Brown
The Rimers of Eldritch (1974) .... Martha Truit
|This article about an American television actor born in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|