This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Single by Die Toten Hosen|
|from the album Kauf MICH!|
|Released||18 April 1994|
Hanns Christian Müller
|Die Toten Hosen singles chronology|
The uniqueness of the song is, that lyrically narrator puts himself "on the market", coinciding with the theme of commercialism.
One of the b-sides, "Der heiße Draht", is based on an idea of people calling and singing DTH songs over the phone. For the single, this was divided in three parts. On the re-release of Kauf MICH!, a best-of from these calls was made.
The video was directed by Hans Neleman. It features mostly touring footage.
- "Kauf MICH!" (Breitkopf/Frege, Müller) – 3:30
- "Der heiße Draht (Teil I)" (The hot wire (Part I)) − 6:19
- "Hilfe" (Help) (von Holst/Frege) − 3:24
- "Der heiße Draht (Teil II)" − 6:15
- "I Fought the Law" (Sonny Curtis) − 2:35 (The Crickets cover)
- "Der heiße Draht (Teil III)" − 7:25