Kautokeino (Northern Sami language: Guovdageaidnu) may refer to:
- Kautokeino (also known as: Guovdageaidnu), a municipality in Finnmark county, Norway
- Kautokeino (village) (also known as: Guovdageaidnu), a village in Kautokeino municipality, Norway
- Kautokeino river, also known as Altaelva, a river in Finnmark county, Norway
- Kautokeino Airport, the airport in Kautokeino municipalityin Finnmark county, Norway
- Kautokeino Church, a church in Kautokeino municipality in Finnmark county, Norway
- Kautokeino rebellion, a revolt in the village of Kautokeino in northern Norway in 1852
- The Kautokeino Rebellion, a 2008 film based on the true story of the Kautokeino rebellion in 1852
- Kautokeino IL, a sports club in Finnmark county, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kautokeino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.