From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kavkaz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kavkaz (Russian: Кавказ) may refer to
- the Caucasus region, for which Kavkaz is a local or historic name in several countries
- Port Kavkaz, a ferry port at Taman peninsula
- Kavkaz Center, a Chechen internet news agency
- Tour of Kavkaz, a cycling race held annually in Russia
- Uralo-Kavkaz, an urban-type settlement in Krasnodon Municipality, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kavkaz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.